S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Very well done.

I always enjoy your stuff. Your animation has gotten better since I last saw it, and your humor's still sharp. Just keep with it, and hopefully you won't end up as a hobo.

Eddsworld Zombeh Attack Eddsworld Zombeh Attack

OMG! I FOUND YOU!

I watched this a few years ago on your site, dunno how I got there, and saw this. I thought it was hilarious, but never saw any of your other stuff. It'll be nice to see what you're up to these days! (and see what I've been missing =D)

The Robot Collab The Robot Collab

I liked it.

You seem to be getting some mixed reviews, but I enjoyed it. XD....By far my favorite was the "stupid human" bit, but I liked most of the animation throughout. It wasn't wonderful, but I did enjoy it. XD

Bellum Letale Bellum Letale

Nicely done.

Simplistic, but for what's there, it's quite nicely executed. The audio isn't perfect, but it does sync nicely. Towards the end it's a bit slow, maybe speed up the framerate towards the end. For a first submission, I think it's quite good.

Link and Navi Link and Navi

Overall, quite nice.

I thought the animation and the implementation of the songs was excellent, but the artwork could use a bit of improvement. Still, I like the way you did this and I think this was pretty cool.

The Legend of David 1 The Legend of David 1

Omg omg omg....

I am a HUGE fan of Legend of Zelda, and I played Ocarina first. This was freaking awesome man, and while I cant offer any constructive criticism, I can offer my condolences- This was very well put together, and I especially loved the sound effects, voices and music.

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

I loved it.

I'm afraid i cant really give you any actual constructive criticism, but i just realized why Sadja's Soul is now #1 in the Audio Portal =D. The way the thing morphed into each form was spectacular, and I really think you guys did a good job on this.

TheBoogley responds:

I didn't realise Kmax had become the big kahuna of the audio portal. Great news! :D

The Worst Flash Ever. The Worst Flash Ever.

....

.........*blinks*........

Death Note Halloween Death Note Halloween

nice

Cool, especially if you did the pic. If not, well...the rating would be lower XD