S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Very well done.

I always enjoy your stuff. Your animation has gotten better since I last saw it, and your humor's still sharp. Just keep with it, and hopefully you won't end up as a hobo.

Eddsworld Zombeh Attack Eddsworld Zombeh Attack

OMG! I FOUND YOU!

I watched this a few years ago on your site, dunno how I got there, and saw this. I thought it was hilarious, but never saw any of your other stuff. It'll be nice to see what you're up to these days! (and see what I've been missing =D)

The Robot Collab The Robot Collab

I liked it.

You seem to be getting some mixed reviews, but I enjoyed it. XD....By far my favorite was the "stupid human" bit, but I liked most of the animation throughout. It wasn't wonderful, but I did enjoy it. XD

Item Buster Item Buster

Not bad

Kinda fun, but nothing i'd waste much time on.

C360 responds:

Can you get 300 points? 500? How about a thousand?

How Can I Shine Without You? How Can I Shine Without You?

I'm lost. But in a good way.

Man. You have some talent for creating some immersive music. It's really easy to get lost in your addictive loops and smooth transitions, at least on the few pieces of yours that I've heard. A bit repetitive for me in middle, but it really set up the next part when the guitar comes back in perfectly. Kind of like a trippy blues piece, overall.

Lapse responds:

Thanks a lot, man. Glad you like. I just checked the main audio page and was surprised to have 4 of my pieces on there. Kind of cool. The portion in the middle was inspired by disco-edits. Which are extremely repetitive dancy-ish tracks, some interesting remixes from them. Check out Tiger & Woods, if you're curious. Glad you like, Blues and Jazz are a big influence for me.

Dearly Beloved KH3 Trance ---- Dearly Beloved KH3 Trance ----

Easily my favorite remix.

This is brilliant. The instrumentation may not change much, but that is BY NO MEANS a bad thing. The transitions are beautiful, and the arrangement is simply amazing. The counter melody I think should be brought out a little more at parts, but the trance ambience is done near perfectly, I think. This isn't perfect, as nothing really is; but it is darn close, again in my opinion. It seems a little repetitive, but the transitions are done so well and the whole thing just mixes so well I can't really say that without telling you I think the length was about perfect. I would've added another few more lines, but I really love how you did this. Hmm. This review may be random rambling, but I suppose your genius just overwhelms my brain.

Tech Carnival! [HOUSE] Tech Carnival! [HOUSE]

Amazingly unique.

I must admit, I thoroughly hate the way the beginning sounds. However, once the beat kicks in, it just makes sense; everything comes together, and the introduction even makes sense in a sort of insane way. At 0:45, It's just like: "O.O... Win." It builds nicely, and is very well done. I especially like the way the off beat comes in towards the end.